Please read this carefully. This terms and conditions of use agreement (“Agreement”) applies to the Websites (as defined below) which are owned and operated by members of the Green Yatra Trust (a registered non-profit trust and a non-governmental organization (NGO) registered before the Assistant Charity Commissioner, Thane Region, Thane). By accessing this Website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below. This Website is provided by the member of the Green Yatra Trust (hereinafter referred “Provider”, also referred to as “we”, “us” and “our”) whose registered office is at Row House G-12, Mahavir Nagar 2, Idle Park, Near Orange Hospital, Mira Road (East), Thane – 401107, Maharashtra, India.
1. Introduction and definitions The services offered by Provider through the Website include any features, content, or applications offered or made available from time to time by Provider and/or its licensors in connection with the Website (collectively, the “Services”). The Services may be hosted inside or outside of the India. ” Website Member” includes a private individual or kids who either: a) has subscribed to or registered with the Website; or b) is expressly entitled to access the Website and the Services by virtue of subscription to another product or service provided by a member of the Green Yatra Trust in accordance with the terms and conditions thereof. “User” means a Visitor or a Website Member. â€œKidsâ€ means a Juvenile having the age of 6 to 18 years. â€œVisitorâ€ means anyone using the Website who is not a Website Member. “Websites” means the websites (including their constituent pages) with their home pages as set out in www.greenyatra.org – provided by Green Yatra Trust; and any other websites or electronic media sites or services from time to time (whether designed for access by mobile or fixed devices or otherwise), owned or operated by a member of the Green Yatra Trust as may link to these Terms and Conditions from time to time (and “Website” means any one of them).
2. Acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms for your use of the Services. By using the Services, and in consideration of Provider providing the Services to you, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a Visitor or a Website Member. Only Website Members are entitled to access areas of the Website restricted to Website Member only access except and to the extent that Provider otherwise expressly consents in writing. You are only authorized to use the Services (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave the Website and discontinue use of the Services immediately. If you wish to register to become a Website Member, and make use of the Services available only to Website Members, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process. Availability of the Website will commence on a date determined by Provider.
3. Use of Services and additional terms. This Agreement includes Providerâ€™s policy for acceptable use of the Services and content posted on the Website and your rights, obligations and restrictions regarding your use of the Services. In order to participate in certain Services, you may be notified that you are required to download software or content and/or agree to additional terms and conditions as notified to you. Unless otherwise provided by the additional terms and conditions applicable to the Services in which you choose to participate and notified to you, you agree that if you choose to participate in those Services those additional terms and conditions will be incorporated into this Agreement. The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Provider reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programmes described in such information, at any time without notice. The Provider site contains information on its products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Provider product or service on the Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
Provider may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by Provider on the Website. We will provide a clear link within the Website to the then current Agreement. You agree to be bound by any changes to this Agreement when you access the Website or use the Services after any such modification is posted. If you do not agree to be bound by them, you should not use the Website or the Services.
5. Unacceptable Content.
5.1 Please choose carefully the information you post on the Website and that you provide to other Users. Your Website profile and other Content submitted by you to the Website may not include the following items: other contact details or identifying information of private individuals, contact details of public figures and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, violent, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, it is possible that content provided by other Users (for instance, in a Website Memberâ€™s profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and Provider assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the Website or the Services by any person, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.2 Provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject or refuse to from the Website, whether or not the Content is expressly prohibited by this Agreement, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any partof the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Provider will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Provider to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
By using the Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration and if applicable, payment information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information (including your email address); (c) you are a private individual above 18years (exception- kids registration for go green kids); and (d) your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services or are a Website Member. You may terminate your Website Membership at any time, for any reason, via the â€œContact Usâ€ section of the Website. Your profile may be deleted and your Website Membership may be terminated without warning.
8.1 You acknowledge that Provider reserves the right to charge for the Services and to change any applicable fees from time to time in its discretion. If we terminate your Website Membership or use of any of the Services because you have breached the Agreement or other applicable terms and conditions you shall not be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of subscription or registration fees.
8.2 Any voucher codes issued to you by Provider are personal to you and not transferable, Unless otherwise specified by Provider, a voucher code may only be used once. Unless otherwise specified in the terms and conditions related to the voucher code, the terms and conditions related to a voucher code you use in relation to the Services are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
8.3 We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
9. Password and screen name.
9.1 When you sign up to become a Website Member, you may also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, screen name, or password of another Website Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify Provider immediately by emailing email@example.com if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
9.2 Your screen name and password are personal to you and must not be transferred or shared. Your screen name and password may only be used to access the Website and/or the Services from one device at a time.
9.3 When you subscribe we may create a screen name for you which will generally be in the form of â€œfirstname. lastnameâ€ and the next sequential number for that name combination. You may change your email address, screen name and password at any time in the My Account section of the Website.
9.4 You may not select as your screen name the name of another person with the intent to masquerade as that person or use a screen name that Provider in its sole discretion deems offensive.
9.5 You are entitled to use and access the Websites and/or Services registered for or subscribed to in accordance with this Agreement and other terms and conditions applicable to the Services until your subscription is terminated in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions.
10. Non-commercial Use.
You may download, display or print information from this Site (the “Information”) solely for non-commercial personal use. The Services are for the personal use of Website Members only or, where specified, Users, and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except where and to the extent specifically endorsed or approved by Provider. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Services, including (i) collecting screen names and/or email addresses of Website Members and/or any other data or content from the Website by electronic or other means (including automated web crawlers and spiders) and whether for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, data aggregation, transmission to or storage in another website, or otherwise; and (ii) unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website is prohibited. Using webcrawler, spidering or other automated means to access, copy, process and/or store any content or data made available on the Website or through the Services other than as may be permitted adopted by the Website is prohibited except to the extent expressly agreed by Provider in writing. Commercial advertisements and other forms of solicitation are prohibited. Links may be removed at our discretion for any reason. Legal action may be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services or the Website. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission of Provider. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Provider. We neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Provider.
11. Proprietary Rights in Content on the Website.
11.1 By displaying, emailing, publishing or submitting for display or publication (“posting”) any Content on or through the Website or the Services, you hereby grant to Provider a Worldwide sub-licensable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, royalty free licence to use in any way whatsoever including but not limited to, public performance, public display, publishing, reproduction, broadcasting, amendment or modification of Content, transmission and distribution of Content on and through the Website, the Services and/or any newspaper or other publication published by Provider in its different present and future forms for example newsprint, Braille, talking book, electronic databases, e-paper, website mobile application or any other facsimile or derivative versions in any medium. The rights granted include without limitation the right to license photocopying, scanning, downloading in electronic or other forms including without limitation by the Newspaper Licensing Agency and other normal use for the purpose of information or study or as otherwise permitted by copyright law.
11.2 You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Website or the Services or otherwise have the right to grant the licence set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Website or the Services does not violate the privacy rights, copyright, contract rights or any other rights of any person, or otherwise breach any injunction, order or other legal ruling. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the Website or the Services. You acknowledge that Content submitted will not be returned.
11.3 The Website and/or the Services contain Content owned by Provider (â€œProvider Contentâ€). The Provider Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. Provider owns and retains all rights in the Provider Content and the Website and the Services. Provider hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sub licensable license to retrieve and display the Provider Content (excluding any software code) on a computer screen solely for your personal, non-commercial use to the extent necessary to view the Website including the Provider Content and to make reasonable use of the Services. Except for Content posted by you and in which you retain ownership rights, you may not unless and to the extent otherwise specifically authorised by Provider copy, modify, translate, publish, reproduce, commercially exploit, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the Website or the Services. You may retrieve and display Third Party Content (excluding any software code) from the Website or the Services on a computer screen solely for your personal con-commercial use to the extent necessary to view the Website including the Third Party Content and to make reasonable use of the Services.
11.4 Provider site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Provider and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Provider and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
12. Cancellation & Refund Policy
Requests for cancellation or return of donated funds will be reviewed by the Executive Director or Director at his/her discretion, on a case-by-case basis. Any refund issued by Green Yatra will be done online into donor’s account only.
13. Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that Provider and partners shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Provider or partners have been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use Provider services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from Provider services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on Provider services; or (v) any other matter relating to Provider services.
You expressly understand and agree that:
14.1 Though we work very hard to keep correct and updated information, Provider its holding, subsidiary, group organization, affiliates, third party content providers or licensors and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, licensees and agents do not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, authenticity, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, competition, campaign, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose nor does provider make any warranty that the website will be uninterrupted or error free or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the website or the information contained therein. Any reliance you place on such information/service/products/ graphics and/or the website is therefore purely and strictly at your own risk and consequences.
14.2 In no event will provider be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive loss or damages or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of the use of or inability to use the website or any service contained therein. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Provider. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites or the services/products provided. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
14.3 Your use of provider services is at your sole risk. The services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, provider and partners organization expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. 15.4 Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
15.5 No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from provider or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
15.6 Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, provider takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
15. General Information. The Terms and the relationship between you and provider shall be governed by the laws of the Mumbai jurisdiction, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. While Provider uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Provider makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided “as is”. Provider accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, Provider will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Provider also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Provider reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. Provider who is controlling this Site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of Provider or a third party. Any disputes/differences shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Mumbai courts only. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Provider may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
16. The site is best viewed in IE6+ or Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.